- Chopped Pineapple 1/2 cup
- 2 +1 (Bedgi+Guntur red chillies)
- Grated coconut-1.5 table spn
- Sesame seeds-1.5 Tsonga.(I have taken a mix of black and white Sesame seeds)
- Tamarind(small as two peas)
- Jaggery grated-1 Tbl spn
- Asafoetida-less than quarter spn
- Salt to taste
- Mustard-1/4 spn
- Curry leaves – 6-7 leaves crushed
- Coconut oil – 1 tbl spn.
Heat a pan and add jaggery. As it gets caramelised, add in the chopped Pineapple bits and salt and keep cooking for about 3-4 mins. Now roast the red chillies, Coconut and Sesame seeds. Grind it along with 1/4 cup water and tamarind to paste. Add it to the cooked Pineapple bits and asafoetida. Mix well and cook for another 3-4 mins. Season it with mustard and curry leaves.